The BIOFIN project is looking local proponents with projects that are anchored on the following Philippine Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (PBSAP) Priority Programs:
- Banking on biodiversity: a program on genetic research and wealth generation in protected areas
- Optimizing potential of protected area for ecotourism
- Biodiversity and water management
- Improving resilience, reducing vulnerabilities
- Celebrating urban biodiversity
Submit your proposals to [email protected] on or before September 15, 2016.
For full details, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/2btHChk